Thursday, January 21, 2010

Along the Path....Stop

Along the path we must remember to stop and look we are going. I have been walking for oh so long...in and out, up and down. I still have much to learn. Latley I feel as if I am in a fog and not quite grasping 'it'. whatever 'it' is.

Things have calmed down here. I really think it is worse around a hloiday, and a hloiday as big as Christmas it gets rough. Let's face it Christmas is wide spread...spreads across America! That's how it was taught...if you believe or not, that's the way it is. We were brought up in it, all around us, it's everywhere! I even call it Christmas, it's hard to get around it...and that's OK.

The 'friend' thing has settled down....one has removed themself from my graces ( like how I phrased that?). And you know what...it's OK!!!!

So remember to stop and look around you, see where you are going, see where you have been. Search to see what you have learned from it.

Bright Blessings!
Lynda

1 comment:

  1. I've always found it a good idea to take occasional breaks, just to enjoy where we're at and to reassess where we're going.

    Oh, yes, I've given you an award! Jump over to my blog (witchatchurch.blogspot.com) to find it ^_^

    ReplyDelete