Thursday, January 7, 2010

Merry Meet my friends!

Well ...where have I been? Oh, I've been busy, time eats up my day. But still at the end of the day....nothing is done. What's up with that!
I am having a after the Holiday - Holiday Party this weekend. Why you ask? One reason is....time management, my issue. Didn't want to have to choke up everyones time before the holidays...everyone is already streesed out enough with out having to choose where to go at such a busy time of year.
Now... here's the real truth... at this time I would rather have a holiday party...just a plain old holiday party. A party with no title, not Christmas, not Yule...nothing, just a time to gather together. That's it. We will have gift exchange, it will be decorated if a festive way.....with Christmas decoartions....glittery things, bulbs, lights, bright colors. There will be a 'Christmas' tree and a 'Yule' tree. Only some will understand the difference.....
It is sort of funny, almost like a inside joke....so many diverse people gathering around... some with not a clue about 'me'. There will be some 'others' there also.... everyone is welcome. I respect everyone's religion, everyone should believe in something..... I probaly will share more on this later!
And in the end they can call this party anything they wish!
This may be a interesting year.... then again it just maybe more of the same....... No one knows!

No comments:

Post a Comment